- 5 years with Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Dublin – Taxation Manager (Irish and international clients)
- 3 years with Ernst & Young, Dublin – Senior Taxation Manager (Entrepreneurial Owner Managed Group)
- Lectured extensively at the Irish Taxation Institute
- Advising a large portfolio of clients on all aspects of tax including Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Capital Acquisitions Tax, VAT, Corporation Tax and Duties
- Providing extensive advice to shareholders and sole traders on tax efficient cash extraction, succession planning, share based transactions and restructuring of family businesses
- Reviewing and advising many owner-managed corporate businesses on tax planning. The issues addressed included ‘close company’ surcharge minimisation, patent based structures, cross-border trading, tax efficient employee remuneration, corporate acquisitions and disposals
- Advising high net worth individuals on land and property transactions, in particular the CAT and CGT implications
- Tax planning for property developers
- Advising on tax efficient property investments including pension based property structures and tax incentivised areas
- Interviewing /assessing /advising in excess of 120 companies as part of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of The Year Programme
- Bachelor of Commerce – N.U.I.G.
- Master of Accounting – U.C.D.
- Associate of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland
- Associate of The Irish Taxation Institute
Quinn Meehan & Co Ltd
074 97 25845